We believe what? Transubstantiation?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Nov 30 14:55:14 UTC 2011

I'm puzzled.

At 11/30/2011 08:19 AM, Bethany Dumas wrote:
>On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 5:54 AM, John Fitzpatrick
><grendel.jjf at verizon.net>wrote:
>
> > You can download a PDF of the four page pew card (or "participation aid")
> > from http://snurl.com/pewcard_pdf.  You can buy packs of 50 for $8.

But you can't take it from the church?  Why not just filch one and
put $0.16 in the collection box?

> > That's ONE of the Pew Cads - the one I picked up is different. I will mail
> > you a copy today, Tom Z.

How can there be two different texts from the one true church?

>Bethany

And has it always been called a "Pew Card"?  When did communicants
start calling it a "Cue Card"?

(If this sounds anticlerical, it may be because I am, widely.)

Joel