_melonfarmer_ "motherfucker" In HDAS?

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 4 06:36:17 UTC 2011

The whole "melonfarmer" bit reminds me of a Bloom County strip in the
1980s. Milo stumbled across a porn channel (possibly encoded--I don't
recall) and later describes it innocently as "it looked like someone
planted a field of cantalopes", at which point the "adult in the room"
does a facepalm.

     VS-)