The N word

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 4 13:59:14 UTC 2011

Wilson,
I know just a little Lithuanian from pop.  His parents were both Lithuanian.   They came to USA in their late teens in 1906 - Ellis Island.  Both learned English and mainly spoke it at home.  He could read, she couldn't, but she could add up the grocery bill (as handwritten on the paper bag).  Those were the days.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk