Google Books strikes again

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Oct 4 20:46:06 UTC 2011

I searched Google Books/Any Books (that is, not selecting "Preview
available") for the two words "gynecandrical dancing".  It told me,
as I suspected, that they are in Increase Mather's "Arrow Against
Profane and Promiscuous Dancing".  When I click on that result for
"More editions", I'm given "Championship no-limit and pot-limit
hold'em: on the road to the ...", T. J. Cloutier, Tom McEvoy - 1997-
211 pages - No preview.  Well, at least that's another sin that the
Mathers deplored.

Joel