Engineering amazing

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 5 16:51:22 UTC 2011

Re adj. > n.

Michael Moore explained today that the banks are filthy rich.

"But filthy rich isn't good enough."

All of these forms may be characterized as simple (though novel)
"being"-deletion.

(Apologies if someone has already suggested that.)

JL