QOTY

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 6 17:45:23 UTC 2011

If he'd said, "We need more hard work, rugged individualism, and personal
reponsibility," few would have objected.

But that wouldn't be in the running for QOTY, would it?

Controversially phrased, off-topic, fascinating political observation:

Pundits say that by cannily declining to run, former small-town beauty queen
Sarah Palin becomes "kingmaker" and "most powerful Republican of them all,"
as candidates grovel for her coveted endorsement.

JL