"collateral damage"

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 7 05:32:16 UTC 2011

Perhaps this has been brought up before, but
I was doing a little research on "collateral damage" and came
upon "neutracide". New to me.

"However, the steering group also found that "the avoidance of collateral
damage, or neutracide, is a secondary consideration", and that "the primary
focus would remain improving operational effectiveness, while reducing the
risk of fratricide (first) and neutracide (firmly second)"."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/afghan-civilians-pay-lethal-price-for-new-policy-on-air-strikes-2329180.html?service=Print

Eric