faux acronym in the N.E.W.S. (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 11 14:54:37 UTC 2011

for SWAG I would have thought "Simple Wild Ass Guess," such as "I'll take a swag at it."

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk