hocking loogies

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 13 22:52:57 UTC 2011

HDAS has "loogie" from 1988 (though the initial spelling is, oddly, "luggie").

"Hawk" and "hock" seem to alternate. I notice a 1977 ex. of "hock"  in
the sense of "hawk," or advertise.

HDAS Vols. I & II, the only vols. yet permitted by fate, funding, and
publishing vagaries to appear, should be available at finer libraries
everywhere.

JL