Newspaper Archives Question

sclements at NEO.RR.COM sclements at NEO.RR.COM
Sat Oct 15 23:16:53 UTC 2011

When you say "ancestry.com" are you referring to the NewsBank Ancestry GenealogyBank Historical Newspapers accessible through Mid-Continent Public Library?  If so, the anser is "no, they are not the same."

Prime example---Cleveland Plain Dealer and New Orleans Times Picayune.

Sam Clements