"unidentified flying object" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Thu Oct 20 15:57:04 UTC 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

In 2005,

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0506B&L=ADS-L&P=R13666
&I=-3&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches

I pushed "UFO" back to 3 Nov 1952, "Unidentified Flying Object" back to
Feb 1949, and "flying saucer" back to 6/28/1947.

Behalf Of

------

----