Where's West Africa?

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 22 19:46:07 UTC 2011

Bachmann has been well raked over that comment, but it's gratifying to
see CNN falling on its collective face in an attempt at correction. I
guess, CNN's notion is that Africa is Too Big To Fail, so they can say
whatever they want. Who's going to call them on it? Fox?

Having said that, Cooper did do a mea culpa on his "47% pay no taxes"
question during the last debate. So maybe they do recognize that they
are not infallible.

Now, back to "snake oil"...

     VS-)