Where's West Africa?

Sat Oct 22 21:38:25 UTC 2011

Shortly after Bachmann made her comment during the recent political
debate the phrase "Libya is in Africa" became a trending topic on
Twitter. I do not know the precise length of the delay. No doubt some
people who were live-blogging the event mentioned the remark in
real-time (Jon can add this to his collection of "real time"
examples.) The resonance frequency of the news-plex echo-chambers
grows ever shorter.