Born Alone, Die Alone: What Does This Mean?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 24 22:30:33 UTC 2011

>> I'm living like there's no tomorrow....
>> Does anybody have any *practical* advice on how to do this?

1.  Put off that life-saving surgery.  Why bother?
2.  Give all your things to your enemies.  Then all will speak well of you and you'll have the last laugh because they can't use them anyway - hee hee.
3.  If tomorrow does come.  Just temporary.  Keep putting off that surgery.
4.  Develop an English based phonetics.  At least it's practical.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk