Born Alone, Die Alone: What Does This Mean?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 25 00:05:55 UTC 2011

When you're born you're completely dependent on others.  You're not alone.  But eat baloney alone, you're full of baloney.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk