Writers now obselete?

Wed Oct 26 18:59:16 UTC 2011

See also the thread from last month on the same topic, but different article, titled "Sports writers to be replaced by 'bots".

There doesn't seem to be a way to search for messages by number, but they are 112866, 112868, 112869 and 112922.

It seems they have found a way to make this work commercially.

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA