Query: Courses in Etymology

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sat Oct 29 18:32:21 UTC 2011

My course called "Structure and History of English Words" (and its predecessor, "Words and Meaning") has a lot of etymology (and etymythology) in it, but it's not an etymology course per se.  Other courses with similar coverage, such as those taught by Suzanne Kemmer at Rice and (if he's still doing it) Will Leben at Stanford are similar in this respect.

LH