Query: Earliest attestation of "Razzy Dazzy Jazzy Band"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 3 23:15:39 UTC 2011

Just as I was about to delete that ref. as partial and erroneous, the phone
rang, and when I got back I sent it inadvertently. Sorry.

Yes, I meant _The French Quarter_.  I have a copy of the book somewhere, but
I haven't found it yet.

JL