Query: Earliest attestation of "Razzy Dazzy Jazzy Band"

Sun Sep 4 11:08:50 UTC 2011

There are a variety of conflicting references to "stale bread" in
articles that discuss Jazz history. The 1903 article about the Spasm
band mentions an interesting variant:

... "Dry Bread" the little fellow passes his hat in which a shower of
nickels and dimes fall from daintily gloved hands ...