football

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 5 02:36:07 UTC 2011

Just to be absolutely clear--I was not expressing any surprise or discovery
of something new. I expressed my only concern--this meaning of
cupcake--noun, verb or adjective--is not in OED. That's all. I was actually
surprised that such a common expression would have found no place in the
dictionary yet.

VS-)