Heard on TV

Tue Sep 6 08:29:38 UTC 2011

On Sep 5, 2011, at 7:17 PM, Wilson Gray wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 9:08 PM, Benjamin Barrett <gogaku at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>> Are black Americans not goyim?
>
> They're niggers. Saying that blacks are "goyim" merely because most
> are Christian is like saying that blacks are "Anglos" merely because
> they speak English.
>
> Who does that?

According to my Mac dictionary and to what my Jewish friends have told me, a goy is a non-Jew; moreover, I am not a Christian, but my Jewish friends refer to me as a goy.

Why you have to bring the n-word into this, I do not know, but if there is a reason for not classifying black Americans as goyim, I would be interested to learn about it.

I do appreciate the Anglo reference. I wasn't aware that Anglo had the meaning of white Anglophone.

BB