Unagi with teriyaki sauce

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 6 21:28:15 UTC 2011

There is an Okane club in LA (Korea Town) and a sushi bar is opening in
Seattle in October. But why would anyone name a rice bowl dish after
"money"? Unless there is some transferred meaning, "okanedon" means
"moneybowl". Your local chef is playing a joke on you, Wilson. Or else,
you're playing a joke on the rest of us.

VS-)