Heard on TV

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 7 01:43:56 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 4:29 AM, Benjamin Barrett <gogaku at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Why you have to bring the n-word into this, I do not know,

I'd try to explain it, if I had any reason to suppose that you might
understand. Essentially, you asked a question to which you already
know the answer. If a person is black, there's nothing else about him
that's of any social consequence. It's fake to pretend to be unaware
of that.

Well, you may not. I once read a novel whose white author seriously
postulated the existence of  a black man who felt so much at ease in
the company of white people that he would completely forget that he
was black, unless he happened to see himself reflected in a shopwindow
or something. That's like seriously postulating the existence of a man
who felt so much at ease in the company of women that he would
completely forget that he was male, unless he happened to see himself
reflected in a shopwindow or something.

 > but if there is a reason for not classifying black Americans as
goyim, I would be interested to learn about it.

_Black_ is the reason. Any classification beyond that is otiose in the
land of the free and the home of the brave, with liberty and justice
for all.
> I do appreciate the Anglo reference. I wasn't aware that Anglo had the meaning of white Anglophone.

What other meaning could _Anglo_ possibly have, when it's not used
with any other meaning?

--
-Wilson
-----