cache(t)

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Sep 9 17:21:40 UTC 2011

If it's airing in reruns, or if this particular bit aired some time
ago, then perhaps it is cached in a (tape) archive.  Remember that
the inescapable Google tells us certain pages have been cached.

But instead of "cash and cache", isn't it "cash and carry"?  :-)

JL wrote:
>But that's not the bad-taste milestone I was thinking of.

That's why I changed the subject line.

Joel