No "damage"?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 12 14:20:42 UTC 2011

Right, unless they think of discrimination as a kind of payback (collateral) on a loan that they will get coming right back at them.  Pretty insecure security.  Id say the receivers should Welsh on that loan because default is on the lenders.

Tom Zurinskas, first Ct 20 yrs, then Tn 3, NJ 33, Fl 9.
Learn the alphabet and sounds of US English at justpaste.it/ayk