Really?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 12 17:21:35 UTC 2011

What amazes me is that this kind of thing should get any traction, to
begin with. If everything claimed in that e-mail were absolutely true,
what would be interesting about it?

Well, there is that claim that "everybody ain't able," as we
catch-phrase in the 'hood. Maybe that's what triggers continuing
interest: "Because *I* can do this, I'm *special*! And not in the
'special needs' sense, either!"

IMO, a more interesting question is: How is it that I can still "tell"
what dish tastes goodly and what dish tastes badly, when I have no
sense of taste, anymore? My wife would love to have that explained to
her.

--
-Wilson
-----