new name you can use on your kid

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 13 14:35:35 UTC 2011

GB includes _The Baby Name Countdown_, by Janet Schewegel (2008). Among
"Girls' Names" in the environs of "Jherrica," we find:

"Ji'neahl Jieva Jilyanna Jindveer Jezabel Jhakya Jhenia Ji'rah Jiffany
Jilyenne Jinea Jezabella Jhakyiah Jheniah Ji'teana Jiggi Jilyian Jineen
Jezabelle Jhalah Jheraldin Ji'terrius Jihaan Jilyssa Jineily Jezali
Jhalena  *Jherika*  [sic] Ji'yea"

(Reading across, not alphabetically.)

But no "Jher[r]ica."  Get with it, Janet!

There are scores of such names beginning with {Jh}, though that may depend
on the meaning of "There are."  The "J" section of "Boys' Names" is not
viewable.

A quick scan of all GB reveals to me just one real live "Jher[r]ica":

2011 J. W. Smith _No Love Lost_  (N.p.: XLibris) 7: Special thanks to my
three kids: Tyquan Cashe', Jernisha Lashune, and Jherica Sharell.

JL

JL