"temporal"?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 13 19:09:16 UTC 2011

Unlike James, I have no idea what it means. Of course, I can take a stab at
it from the context, and he may know more about the show than I do, which is
nothing.

My first guess was that it meant "timely," i.e. "of topical interest," but
evidently that's wrong.

That use of "topical," btw, is also weird, when you get right down to it.

JL