Heard on the Maury Show

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 21 20:56:11 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Dan Goncharoff <thegonch at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not saying things like "... they both equally grind my grammar's
> gears" might help the at-a-glance issue.

Dan, I'm sorry. But, I can't help it, if you can't read my mind.;-)

"Grinds my gears" is a catch-phrase from the animated cartoon, "The
Family Guy." Needess to say, I need to keep in mind that not everyone
is a fan of Adult Swim and, hence, a bare reference to [AS] is not
going to be recognized as intended-to-be humorous by everyone.

My apologies.

--
-Wilson
-----