more shit (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Sep 23 19:41:04 UTC 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Stephen King uses "He's deader'n a shit-bug", "King Shit of Turd
Mountain," "eat shit" (meaning to put up with a bad situation), "doesn't
know shit from Shinola," "shot/shoot the shit" (meaning talked
aimlessly), "in deep shit", "sack of shit" (meaning a contemptible
person), "didn't own jack-shit", "slick as shit through a goose", "holy
shit" and "shit-fire!" (exclamatory), "sure as shit", "wouldn't say shit
if he had a mouthful" and more in _The Stand_.

Behalf Of

------
> -
>
> Has anyone mentioned shit out of luck, shitstorm or shitload? Or how
about
> "Are you shitting me?" "Nope, I shit you not". I don't have access to
OED,

----