"Antedating" "American African"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 27 00:47:00 UTC 2011

The two exx. being discussed appear to be quite exceptional. I can't find
anything comparable for the time period in the digitized Times of London,
Early American Newspapers, American Periodical Series, Gale 19th C. U.S.
Newspapers, or 19th C. British Library Newspapers Ser. I and II.

JL