"Cave Nullo cock" (of a hat, that is; ignore any chili peppers)

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Sep 28 15:55:07 UTC 2011

I apologize to Wilson.  I had thought he had added nothing to the
message of mine he was replying to, but I missed the line Ben quotes,
down a number of lines.  And I had replied to Wilson's question
previously, when I wrote, quoting my original message:

>"Postdates OED2 "Kevenhuller" sense a.  -1746", Wilson.

Joel