the birds and the bees

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 28 17:33:04 UTC 2011

1899 _Michigan School Moderator_ (Oct. 19) 117: You know the story of the
birds and  bees carrying the fine yellow dust from one plant to another,
don't you? Well, I do not need them to work for me.

Not what you think. It's a magazine for schools, for God's sake.  A corn
plant _loq._ Jeez, you guys....

Otherwise, searches for "of the birds and [the] bees" find nothing of
interest.

JL