English and Chinese to Become Official World Languages

Tue Apr 3 01:14:56 UTC 2012

Someone named David Paul posted  a version of this article: "English
and Chinese to Become Official World Languages" on linkedin.com. Later
he followed the article with a post saying:  "I hope everybody enjoyed
April 1." This evidence indicates that the post is an April Fools
joke. Here is a link to the article. (I do not know how long this link
will work.):

http://goo.gl/9hv5C