English and Chinese to Become Official World Languages

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 3 03:30:41 UTC 2012

Apparently there are six  UN standard languages

"A comparative listing in the six official languages of the United Nations, in English alphabetical order, is contained in Terminology Bulletin No. 347/Rev.1:  (United Nations publication, Sales No. 98.XVII.9 in English, French, Russian, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic).

I wonder if they've chosen UK spelling.  I found this "The new website of the Global Gender Statistics Programme provides a platform for the dissemination of materials and information in the field of gender statistics."  Looks like UK.  So would UN support UK dialect as well as standard.  This is not right."

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk