terms of endearment

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 5 02:46:29 UTC 2012

Expertise in this subject is clearly overrated. Clearly, at least two of
the three experts are wrong, possibly all three. They also don't appear
to be trying to contextualize the comment, perhaps believing that
looking at the context would bias their conclusions. If I were under
suspicion or already on trial, I would not want my life to depend on any
of these yutzes.

     VS-)