terms of endearment

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 6 15:35:00 UTC 2012

Mr. Owen is the same expert who a day or two ago, also on CNN, thought the
word was "clothes" or "close(d)."

To my mediated ear, the second "word" of the phrase (if that's what it
is), though indecipherable, sounds potentially more identifiable than the
first one, which everybody but me accepts as "fucking."

But stay tuned! They say the FBI is doing its own analysis with even more
super-duper software and computers.

JL