No subject

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 6 18:32:52 UTC 2012

I won't criticize you for clicking, but I would recommend installing WOT
in your browser (a general recommendation, not specific to this issue)
and a good hard-drive scrubbing. It's not the stopped scripts you should
be worried about. WOT is not perfect, but it alerts to some issues where
Norton is powerless--and BEFORE you get to the site, not after.

     VS-)