7 Most Inappropriate Restaurant Names

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 15 02:04:17 UTC 2012

I suspect, the first comment from people on this list is going to be,
"I've seen worse." Since the list include such benign items as
"Hooters", that would certainly be true. Still, for the sake of full
coverage...

     VS-)

http://www.thedailymeal.com/7-most-inappropriate-restaurant-names
Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively were spotted this week, according to
Page 6, eating lunch side by side at Pink Taco, an upscale Mexican
restaurant in Los Angeles. The thing that sucks about Pink Taco, aside
from its somehow chauvinist name, is that they recently painted a donkey
pink in a publicity stunt that got them a lot of negative attention from
animal lovers. ...

1. Mother Clucker's
Iroquois, Ontario

2. A&K Lick-a-Chick