mole; dressage

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 16 12:41:47 UTC 2012

>From the files:

1961 Bill Davidson _The Real and the Unreal_ (N.Y.: Harper) 181: In certain
segments of Hollywood society, I have been called such choice names as an
invader of privacy, a dirty *rat fink*, and an evil, whisky-drinking,
poker-playing middle-aged man.

The compound was a big deal from about '63-'67, IIRC.

JL