mole; dressage

Mon Apr 16 14:36:04 UTC 2012

I was going to say that--when I was in 6th grade or so (1961-62), everyone was calling everyone a "rat fink"--and it wasn't just Allan Sherman (the song-a parody of "Ragmop"- came out after the expression was well-established in my crowd).  As I remember, Steve Allen was using it too, along with his "schmockingbird" shtick, which also went viral among my friends.  Brings back memories of late childhood.

Paul Johnston