_wonky_ = "shady"?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 18 02:04:05 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Dan Goncharoff <thegonch at gmail.com> wrote:
> I understand "wonky" as "not quite right", ie, a cause for suspicion, not
> necessarily a judgment of character.

The clearly far-less-than-obvious, apparently, point of the original
post was that _wonky_ is *possibly* being *used* to mean something
*like* "shady" *in this instance* and *not* to claim that le tout
monde now agrees that _wonky_ *has* such a meaning and here is
evidence in support of that claim.

--
-Wilson
-----