the over-under is.... (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 19 02:36:20 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Mullins, Bill AMRDEC
<Bill.Mullins at us.army.mil> wrote:
> Should there not also be an entry for _"over-under shotgun"_; a
> double-barreled shotgun in which the barrels are one above the other as
> opposed to side-by-side?

Aren't the two barrels also usually or always of different calibers?
(I let my ten-year membership in the NRA lapse in 1972, when it became
clear that the NRA was about politics and not about guns and ammo.
Hence, my memory is running on fumes, here. And, for those who're
asking, "So, what else is new?", just give me some slack, okay?;-))

--
-Wilson
-----