Quote: he only lamented, that he had but one life to lose for his country (Nathan Hale 1799)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 22 16:00:27 UTC 2012

No argument here. It just doesn't explain to my satisfaction why a
quote from a guy who died in 1776 is dated 1799. Neoclassicism and
Romanticism still used the calendar correctly.

Sent from my iPhone