Quote: he only lamented, that he had but one life to lose for his country (Nathan Hale 1799)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 22 21:01:16 UTC 2012

Garson

Thanks for the explanation.

I do think it can be confusing to use the date of attribution without
labeling it as a date of attribution. At least, it sure did confuse me in
this instance.

DanG