another SOTA or two

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 25 00:43:46 UTC 2012

What, "savagely sentimental" isn't a SOTA?

The play as described reminds me of Frank and Fanny Farkel, Sparkle
Farkel, Fred Farkel, Flicker Farkel,  Mark Farkel, the twins Simon and Gar
Farkel - and their friend, Ferd Berfel.

They were called "The Farkel Family."

JL