1947 citing in Archie Comic of "butthole." What did it mean?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 28 18:28:56 UTC 2012

>  The mix of taboo avoidance devices is actually interesting.

So "turds" must now be a euphemism for...er.."tards."  (Which I suppose is
short for "retards.")

Who is this mystery man anyway?

"Some say he was born in the African jungle. Others, on a far Pacific
island....Barack Obama denies he's a Muslim, yet he denounced the burning
of the Koran, Islam's HOLIEST OF HOLY BOOKS!"

(With thanx to Mad Magazine and what's left of my recall.)

JL