more taboo avoidance

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 30 19:47:33 UTC 2012

In the last 48 hrs. on CNN  I've heard "bastard," "screw them!" "ripped him
a new one," and "Obama's a black man! Of *course* he's got a  big stick!"

Only "bastard" came from a person in a news story. The others were from
invited studio guests.

JL