grill~mouth grill

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Aug 7 01:25:37 UTC 2012

At 8/6/2012 06:06 PM, Victor Steinbok wrote:
>To be honest, it did not even occur to me when looking at Lochte's photo
>that he was wearing jewelry. I thought it was some sort of braces.

My first thought (when viewing the "live" TV
broadcast) was Jaws from the Bond movies.  So I
saw it as Lochte's design for intimidating his competitors.

Note 1:  Wikipedia says Jaw's dentures were so
uncomfortable that Richard Kiel "could only wear
them for about 35 seconds".  Dentistry has apparently improved since 1977.

Note 2:  The Olympic Gods told Lochte that if he
wore his attachment to his medal award ceremony it would not be awarded.

Joel