"_Cut_ the fool" and "_cut_ the slave" (not really interesting)

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 8 07:50:09 UTC 2012

I better catch up on their new material. "Crooked Still", another fine
acoustic string band, has a cello in their line-up, and I love the
depth it gives to their overall sound.

Eric